This project investigates the potential of wearable technologies to support learning. We are attempting to understand people’s perception of the use of smart wearables.
- Understanding people’s acceptance of wearable technology
- Investigating which wearable type is most suitable for different learning scenarios in everyday life
Project Team Members
- Dr. Sharon Lynn Chu (ELX Lab Director)
- Neha Rani (Ph.D. Student, Computer Information Science & Engineering)
- Katarina Jurczyk (Undergraduate Student, University of Florida)
- Beth Nam (Ph.D. Student, Computer Information Science & Engineering)