Smart wearable devices are becoming increasingly integrated into our lives. These devices have a lot of potential, from their unique positions on a person’s body. In this project, we aim to integrate wearables with context-awareness to support learning. We intend to make wearables context-aware enough to support relevant learning in everyday life.
- Design a wearable device application to integrate context-awareness with wearables
Project Team Members
- Dr. Sharon Lynn Chu (ELX Lab Director)
- Neha Rani (Ph.D. Student, Computer Information Science & Engineering)
- Pranav Prafulla Puranik (Masters Student, Computer Information Science & Engineering)
- Yvette Williamson (Undergraduate Student, University of Florida)
- Sindy Wu (Undergraduate Student, University of Florida)