This project aims at supporting scientific thinking in everyday life. Human beings are curious by nature, but as we grow up we stop asking questions. Often when we do have questions, we just don’t ask them due to involvement in other activities at that moment. What if we got that answer later when we have the time? Thus, this project uses recall to support scientific curiosity in everyday life.
- Investigating across cues (time, location, images, etc.) to determine the ones most useful for recall of an event or scenario
- Study the effectiveness of applications that support scientific curiosity questions among people in everyday life
Project Team Members
- Dr. Sharon Lynn Chu (ELX Lab Director)
- Neha Rani (Ph.D. Student, Computer Information Science & Engineering)
- Yvette Williamson (Undergraduate Student, University of Florida)
- Sindy Wu (Undergraduate Student, University of Florida)